CIRIA delivers a range of informative and engaging training courses, which are delivered by industry experts either as open courses or in-house. Course content includes up-to-date experience with practical examples and group work to deliver first class learning outcomes.
Introduction to sustainable procurement in construction:
Introduction to sustainable procurement in construction is an engaging training course designed to provide attendees with a high level introduction to sustainability and sustainable procurement within the construction industry. It will provide an overview of the procurement process and the various tools and techniques that can be used to deliver sustainable procurement solutions within construction projects.
The training will be relevant to all those involved in the procurement process and all those tasked with, or interested in, sustainability.
This course will allow delegates to:
- understand what is meant by sustainability and sustainable procurement in construction
- identify drivers and benefits for applying sustainable development and procurement principles
- understand the impact of the construction process on sustainability
- obtain an overview of a sustainable construction procurement process
- receive a copy of CIRIAâ€™s Guide to sustainable procurement in construction (C695)
- obtain six hours CPD accreditation.
Information Updated on: 6 February 2012