MVHR Installation UK
Our MVHR team can specify, design and install heat recovery and central extract ventilation systems to domestic and commercial properties throughout the UK.
We are able to offer a unique turnkey solution for those who want the assurance that every aspect of their project is catered for. Alternatively, clients may prefer to pick any number of our services including?
- Specification and Draft Design of MVHR and ventilation solutions for buildings of any size from small houses or large properties
- A full Site/Installation Survey to fully understand the MVHR/ventilation problems and solutions
- Design Drawings
- A comprehensive number of materials supplied to site with full technical backup when/if required
- Full MVHR installation anywhere across the UK
- Project Management
- MVHR/Ventilation System Commissioning
- Certification & Handover
We are confident that whatever your requirements, our ventilation experts have the knowledge and experience to tailor a system that suits your needs and delivers total ventilation and heat recovery solutions.
NO HIDDEN COSTS
We pride ourselves in providing outstanding value for money.
If you would like to investigate a heat recovery and central extract ventilation system for your UK property please send the answers to the following questions (along with any project drawings you have) to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can contact you with a detailed quote.
We will need to know:
- The size of the property (and ideally the internal volume)
- The total number of rooms
- The number of wet rooms (bathrooms, showers, kitchens etc)
- The likely number of occupants
- The nature of the project (New Build or Refurbishment)
- Type of Construction ie: Traditional brick with tiled roof, timber frame etc
- Number of dwellings or units in project
- The date planning permission was granted (if applicable)
Alternatively, if you would like any further information please contact a member of the team on 01892 882540.
Can cater for single unit insallations to large scale contracts
Maintenance and ongoing technical support is offered throughout the project and after
Our service can adapt to your project requirements
BPEC qualified individuals
Products used from:
- REHAU Renewables